14 Februari 2016

an overwhelming year, 2015

Just gonna post this here now, a draft from 2016, 8 years later :) blessed to be here with everything happened. 

München, Oct 2024


Hello! I can't believe that I survived last year. The most hectic, roller coaster year I have ever experienced in my life. Not that I have lived for 50 years, no. But really, last year almost gave me pretty much everything. Bitter, sweet, heart breaking, heart warming, exciting moments mixed all together with a scoop of jeopardizes and problems. I anticipated 2015 VERY much. Like, so much. I even put it on my Twitter's location. And it turns out 2015 either likes me or maybe just simply hates me. No doubt, I learned much. I did many stuffs for the first time. It was a blessing. Maybe little regret. But if I can turn back time, I won't change my decision (on everything), instead I'd rather make things right between someone and another someone. So that the main core of the reason of problem(s) I mostly had last year will be gone. I still think that it was more blessings than regret, though.

1. I went to Lombok with my father, mother, aunt, uncle and cousins. It was a nice get away, especially because it took two or three days of my school time. Hehe. I went to an island called Gili Trawangan and rode a bicycle around. Ice creams, chips, cold teas, good foods, uh so perfect. We found a great Taco place on the corner of the street. And it was surprising that I met my classmate from school there! I just loooove the beach. The sand. Sun. Swing!!! No regrets.

2. I finished high school with scores that I know I deserve. Alhamdulillah. High school is one of my favorite period of my 17 years in this world. I met many good friends, indeed inspiring teachers (although they didn't always come to class), and priceless experiences. Those things made me who I am right now. I never regret my choice to go to SMAN 81 Jakarta, not even a tiny little bit of dust.

3. National Exam this year gave me another test. Truthfulness. And also I still love five lifelong guidelines from Labschool. Personal best, trustworthiness, active listening, no put down, truthfulness. Thank you, Labschool.

4. Alhamdulillah I crossed out some of my wishlist. Ironically, not all of them are stay like that in the book of wishes, until now. E.g. (this is not true btw) when I wrote "I wish I can join a Drama Club", I joined a Drama Club for just one week and resigned. That happened to a lifelong wish of mine, that I mentioned in my pray every single day since I was still in the elementary school. Yea, just like everybody said (and I believe it is true), do your best and God will do the rest. Because humans are most likely to plan something but actually the reality will depend on Allah. By the way I made many new smartass friends (on the way I did the thing that happened to be a lifelong wish of mine)!!!! And I love being around them even though that makes me be the less-smart lol:(

5. I do many things for the first time. So many little things and even a bigger one. I know how to go to almost anywhere in Jakarta with Transjakarta and APTB. And Commuter aka train. I know how to make my own E-Passport. I know how to legalize a birth certificate. I know the struggle to study different language. I go to Bandung by myself for the first time! (with a discounted Daytrans, thanks to Poin Tsel) I travel with plane by myself for the first time!!! I study in a coffee shop by myself, finally this dream date with myself has come true. I know how to make a microwave cake hahahaha. I am "Yuyem" for weeks. I go to a concert with my bestfriend for the first timeeeee! (and it's One Directions!!!!!!!!) I love Kpop (well some of them. Bigbang, exo, got7, snsd?). And I finally follow my dream.


6. I am very happy knowing that I always have my best friends beside me. That one soulmate (wha) who has been a great friend of mine for 6 years (and 11 years when you count from the day I met her), that girl I first met on tenth grade (surprisingly as weird as I am HAHAHA), that three friends ((#SquadGoals)) from sophomore until senior year, the one that I met 9 months ago (and bam we are so klop to each other), that two boys who are proud to claim that they are my brothers! My wonderful friend from junior high school (senior actually) who become my trio kwek kwek with the first girl I mentioned. That bestfriend from jhs, even though we barely chat now, I am sure you will be there when I need you and vice versa. And the girl from junior high school also, the one who is so adventurous and a gossip partner of mine :)

Thank you L, M, S, P, B, G, A, D, M, A, and G for letting me know that I am loved. <3 and of course, ibu dan bapak yang selalu ada buat Agnia kapanpun itu. <3 <3 <3

7. I got birthday presents! And I went to prom. Without a boy-date, just me and my besssstest.

Ini cuma beberapa dari banyak banget hal-hal yang ngangenin di 2015. Terima kasih 2015! :-)




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar