17 September 2012

super

WeakI had been crying and crying for weeksHow'd I survive when I could barely speak?Barely eat, on my knees
But that's the moment you came to meI don't know what your love has done to meThink I'm invincibleI see through the me I used to be
You changed my whole lifeDon't know what you're doingTo me with your love
I'm feeling all superhuman you did this to meA superhuman heart beats in meNothing can stop me here with you
SuperhumanI feel so superhuman
StrongSince I been flying and righting the wrongsFeels almost like I had it all alongI can see tomorrow
Where every problem is gone becauseI flew everywhere with love inside of meIt's unbelievable to seeHow love can set me free
It's not a bird, not a planeIt's my heart and it’s going gone awayMy only weakness is you, only reason is youEvery minute with you I feel like I can do anythingGoing, going I'm gone away. Love.
Dalem banget yaw:( unyumunyu lagi huhuhuhu

4 komentar:

  1. cailah.... ceritanya lg galau nih?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. HAHAHAHA sheeyallls. Nggakok nya lg iseng aja wle;)
      -agn yg males sign in-

      Hapus
  2. perasaan dari bukit duri ke kodam jauh ya ag, tp kok virus galau nyampe kesini yah......

    BalasHapus
  3. agnia yang males sign in (lagi)12 Oktober 2012 pukul 17.48

    HAHAHAHA GUE BARU BACA! Aih grisel maah dari amrik aja pst virus galaunya nyampe~

    BalasHapus