School is a place to study, work together, and play--of course--as a friend. But wait. I see something different in Elementary School now. They build a very very big and dominant clique in their school. They-in this case, girls in that club-are convincing someone to hate someone. And they hate someone who liked her boyfriend or someone who closer with a guy that she likes. What is that? Whoa.
And, the problem is not that all. They had a conference to declare that someone is guilty. I think, if they always do that nasty thing again and again, all the students are scared or terribly hates school. Alright, I just wanted you to know, stop that thing in school. You cannot rule them. Sorry if I had mistakes in my english *big grin* and sorry if you're offended :( I can't do anything, I just remind you. All of you around the world :--)
Bye :*
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar